This page introduces KAS tutorial that guides you towards the easier use of KAS.
This tutorial will help you learn how to use the KAS Console and API and facilitate the development of blockchain applications using KAS. Learn how to use the following through the tutorial.
- 1.Access Klaytn node, and use the blockchain (Klaytn Node API).
- 2.Manage the Klaytn accounts, and send various transactions to Klaytn (Wallet API).
- 3.Search for the token transaction histories of KLAY, KIP-7, KIP-17, ERC-20, and ERC-721 (Token History API).
- 4.Anchor the service chain data to the Klaytn main chain (Anchor API).
- 5.Manage contracts and tokens of the KIP-7, 17 and 37 standard (KIP-7 API, KIP-17 API, KIP-37 API)